Enjoy views of the Colorado Front Range mountains, the Denver metro area, and grassland vegetation and wildlife. The park also provides connections to Highlands Ranch trails, the East/West Regional Trail, and South Suburban Parks and Recreation District’s trail system.
DC Parks and Trails require proper permitting prior to any organized use County Field, Parks and Trails.
Size: 235 acres
Hours: Open sunrise to sunset.
- Parking lot (56 capacity + 3 equestrian parking spaces) – Group picnic shelters can be reserved throughout the year with a minimum of two weeks advanced notice. View more information and fees by clicking here.
- 1 Picnic shelter (32 capacity)
- 1 Restroom (portable)
- Electricity NOT available
- 1 Trail system – 3.72 miles of soft-surface trail
- Easy with some hills, 200-foot elevation gain with some grades exceeding 8% in short stretches