2013 Douglas County FREE Recycling Event
including electronics recycling, personal document shredding and clothing donation
Saturday, October 5
9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Castle View High School
5254 N. Meadows Drive
Castle Rock, CO 80109
Cash Donations Any cash donations received
Cell Phones Gently used cell phones will be
Acceptable Personal Documents
Free personal documents shredding – a limit of four file boxes or kitchen size trash bags per person. No additional boxes or bags will be accepted.
Gently Used Clothing
Goodwill will be accepting gently used clothing for all ages.
This year, there will be no fee for electronic equipment.
- Computer Monitors:
- Televisions and CRTs
- Working / Non working Cell phones, PDAs, mice and keyboards
- Computers / Laptops
- Cabling / Electronic wiring
- Fax machines
- Hard Drives (Will receive Data Destruction)
- All other storage media
- Microwave Ovens
- Network equipment (personal, home, small business, commercial, enterprise)
- Peripheral devices
- Stereo and Video Equipment
- Home or car audio
- Consumer electronics
- Medical equipment
- Basically, all electronics that plug into a wall
- NO large home appliances (i.e. refrigerator, washing machine, dryer, etc)