Adults and children may be eligible for a category of Health First Colorado or for financial assistance to purchase insurance through Connect for Health Colorado. To determine if you are eligible, you can apply online, in person, by mail, or over the telephone.
1. Online through the www.colorado.gov/PEAK website
2. By Mail or print an application (English / Spanish)and turn it into our office or contact our office to have one mailed to you.
3. Apply by Phone at 1-800-221-3943 / TDD: 711
4. Apply in Person at the Department of Human Services, 4400 Castleton Court, Castle Rock, CO 80109
If you have more questions about this program, please contact the Health First Colorado Customer Contact Center or 1-800-221-3943.
For Health First Colorado Transportation please call 1-855-264-6368.
Request a Replacement Health First Colorado Card:
- Print a card from your home computer through the www.colorado.gov/PEAK website
- You can view your Health First Colorado card from the PeakHealth mobile app. PEAKHealth is for current Health First Colorado clients.
- Contact our office at 303-814-7115 to request that a replacement Health First Colorado card be mailed. The card should arrive within two weeks.
- Call or email the Health First Colorado at 1-800-221-3943 to request that a Health First Colorado card be mailed. When calling, choose option 5 to speak with a representative about ordering a replacement Health First Colorado. The card should arrive within two weeks.
To find a Health First Colorado provider:
You may pay a Medicaid claim online atDouglas County Online Payment Service.