The Planning Commission (PC) will hold their regularly scheduled public meetings in the Douglas County Hearing Room, located at 100 Third St. in Castle Rock, as well as remotely via Webex events.
Webex events will not work properly on iPads or Chrome books. To view detailed instructions on accessing Webex meetings as a participant click here.
To Comment in Advance
Please email your comments to [email protected], indicating in the subject line the date of the meeting and agenda item number. This information will be relayed by staff if received prior to the end of the public comment period.
To Comment During the Live Meeting by Web
Minimum Requirements to address the Board remotely include Bandwidth – Internet connection of 3mbps or greater; Audio – Headset with a microphone plugged into PC and use the “Call-in” function; and Computer – Recommended browser: Chrome, Edge, Safari / Recommended OS: Windows 10 or MacOS
Join the live meeting through the web link identified as “CLICK HERE” at the bottom of this page.
- You will be joined into the meeting and automatically muted.
- When public comment is invited, participants may “raise a hand” virtually, and will be unmuted by the meeting host and called upon by name to provide public testimony.
- Look for the Virtual Hand in the lower right corner of the Webex Events Application – view image
- If you join the meeting via Webex but want to use your phone instead of the computer audio, you will need to: Click on the “Call-In” link, follow the steps to connect your phone to the Webex Events Meeting – view image
Listen Only – To Join the Live Meeting by Phone
You will not be able to participate in public comments during the meeting via phone. Please see the instructions above if you wish to address the Board during the meeting.
- Join the live meeting by dialing the phone number and access code listed below. *Note the meeting access code changes for each meeting.
- You will be joining the meeting as an anonymous attendee
- If you wish to comment, please email [email protected], indicating in the subject line the date of the meeting and agenda item number. This information will be relayed by staff if received prior to the end of the public comment period.
Join via Webex Events
Click Here and complete the registration information and enter the password – Planning
|Join via Telephone
Dial – 1-408-418-9388 (United States Toll-Free)
Planning Commission members are appointed by the Board of County Commissioners by District. Members adopt and certify the County’s Master Plan, review and make recommendations on land use applications, conduct studies on future growth and land use, and recommend zoning and subdivision regulation amendments to the Board of County Commissioners. View information on providing public testimony or call Douglas County Planning at 303-660-7460. To view current Planning Commission members click here.
The Planning Commission generally meets the first and third Mondays of the month, however, adjustments may be made for holidays. Administrative Organization Meetings begin at 5 p.m. and Public Hearings begin at 6 p.m. at the Philip S. Miller Building, 100 Third St., Castle Rock. Meeting dates and agendas are available by clicking here and selecting Planning Commission from the Meeting Group in the top left corner.
Questions on this agenda? Contact the Planning Office at 303-660-7460 or by email at [email protected].
Archived audio/video for the 2020 meetings will be available the next business day.